Friday, October 22, 2010

Dreaming'

Dreaming'
Have you ever had a dream that you thought would never end
Only to awaken and Wish it would Come back again?
Have you Ever Loved Another more than they could Ever know?
Only to have them turn their back ,& you had to watch them go?
Sometime's that is exactly what dreaming come's down to..But..
Before I even Really Begin.
I want to share this with you . My Dream's has just Began .
My Mother wanted nothing More than her children to be happy
She Worked many day's on nothing But black coffee , I have seen Day's when I
Thought we would never eat and day's that we had Plenty , Oh But those Dream's
They just keep Coming No matter what ..Or no matter how good it seem's to be ,
You and your brain seem to sleep at seperate time's and only in your dream's will
you truly let go , When you where a child Im sure your parent's told you this also.
Dreaming is sometime's good .& Sometimes not .But you can count on this.
It is you and your inner self that will alway's have control !
So the Dream's that you are having can and will come true.
It's just how bad that you want them and how much someone else
Has instilled a Loving Dream in you.I dont know why it is so important to write down these word's , But i had to write down how I felt to help maybe some little boy or girl.
Maybe you are grown as I am and struggling with yourself , just look inside
at all your dream's and let your Dreaming do the rest.
Loving ,Laughter ,Dreaming,EverAfter..Faith,Healing,Are alway's appealing
so make your Dream count . Alway's Be good to Other's and treat them as you would want to be treated.
Just Dream a little bit for you and me..

Thank You,M.E.Foster
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I love you mamaw that was a great poem and I hope you succesfully get all your books published I love mamaw Mary and I love papaw, if someone reads this besides mamaw (Mary)
    I am posting this from her name because she let me see it on her computer peace to the world and let GOD love us all

    Jacob Pitts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Foster , Wow ...Out of the mouth of babes!
    That is my Grandson , He is the youngest of them all eleven year's old and almost 30 . Very mature , A very bright artist ,Smart straight A student and my sect. When he come's to work.lol. But I'm very suprised to see this comment, So when you look on here again Jacob Ervin Pitts I Thank You Sweetheart ! That Was Very Sweet! And I love you ,More then you could ever imagine. Peace to you my angel's all of my children & grand's I love all of you .May God love & bless & protect all of you .Momma.mamaw

    ReplyDelete