Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Living With Parkinson's Disease.

This is going to be one of the best, yet worst thing's that I have ever written About in My adult
Personal Life.This is something that No One knew about me and never would have But I have decided that I need to be honest with myself, In order to be honest and except what is happening to my Body. I have thing's that are going on with me that I have No idea why ,
Let alone How to deal with the symtom's, I dont want anyone to feel sorry for me , I have still been writing my Books , It just takes me alot longer now, I have started losing my Memory
and I noticed that Im having problem's, trying to spell different word's , or Put My sentence's
together so if I make a few mistake's Please forgive me . I am doing this for Me and also for someone who has maybe just found out that they have this disease and are really dumb founded
as I was. I just couldnt believe what the Doctor's were telling me.Here Iam 49 years old and I cant walk with out alot of help.Running is out of the question, So what now?
How am I to live My Life,Just stay Pissed off Because I cant do this or I cant do that ?
My Mother Alway's told all of her children,Cant never Could Do Nothin' ,I know that God Rest Her Soul that she told the Truth.I have alot of trouble just keeping up with thing's from day to day now,But it is God's Will , I would Love to finish the saga of Book's that I have been working so hard on , and My personal Journal..Then maybe I Should be doing something to help with the Parkingson's community,Not with Money I dont have that because of all of My hospital & Doctor Bill's Now, But maybe just by letting all of you know what to expect If one day you get up & you cannot even hold a cup of coffee,and someone ask .are you alright?And you cant answer the question because you are confused and scared ,The first feeling's that I had were and still are horrible, I deal with the same .But different thing's daily,If I can help anyone out there please leave me a post and direct me on twitter,I would be more then happy to help were I can.
Author/Writer.M.E.Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment